At Engity we care about data protection and your privacy. We therefore want to inform you about how we process your data when you use our website.
The responsibility for data processing lies with:
81679 München / Munich, Germany
For more information and contact details, please consult the legal notice of our website.
2. General Purposes of Data Processing or our Website
The processing of personal data on our website is aimed at operating the web-site, informing about our company, products, and services, and initiating con-tact between you and us.
There is also a blog discussing data protection and technology.
3. The Data We Process and Why We Do That
3.1. Establishment of contact
When you establish contact with us, e.g. by way of the contact form, e-mail or telephone, we will process the data required to handle the request. To this end, an entry in our computer systems will be made, if applicable.
The legal basis for such data processing is the implementation of pre-contractual measures based on your request or, if you are our customer already, the performance of the contract, Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR.
3.2. Hosting and access data
We collect data to deliver our website in the correct format and to improve the structure and user convenience of our website. This may be information on which browser was used, which subpages were visited, the referrer (the website from which you got to our offers), date and time of the page impression, the device used (e.g. mobile device or computer), the screen resolution used and similar data. We will also process your IP address.
The legal basis for the data processing in these cases is our legitimate interests as set out above, Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.
4. Contents of Third Parties, Which We Incorporate
We do not use tracking or analytics tools on the website.
We integrate fonts from the "Google Fonts" font library into our website. This allows us to ensure a uniform appearance of our websites on different devices and using different browsers and operating systems. The font library is hosted locally on our servers. Therefore, no data is being transferred to Google.
5. Storage Period and Deletion - General information
Unless specified separately for individual data, data will be deleted by us when and insofar as they are no longer required to fulfill their intended purpose.
In some cases, the legislator stipulates the retention of data, for example in tax or commercial law. In these cases, we only continue to store the data for these legal purposes but do not process it in any other way and delete it after the legal retention period has expired.
When you visit our website, you may receive a text file called a "cookie" located in the browser directory of your computer's hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your computer for use by your web browser.
All the cookies we use are strictly necessary for delivering the website.
You can influence the handling of cookies through the corresponding settings of your browser. For more information on these settings, please refer to the documentation of your browser.
7. When and how we share Data
We do not sell or market personal information to third parties.
Some of our data processing is carried out by service providers, in particular the hosting of the website and databases. This takes place at GitLab B.V. and Hetzner Online GmbH. The service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. They are contractually bound to our instructions, have suitable technical and organizational measures to protect the rights of the data subjects and are regularly monitored by us.
8. How we ensure data security
We protect the security of your data. To this end, we take extensive technical and organizational measures. In particular, your information is encrypted during transmission between your computer or device and our website.
9. Your rights
According to the applicable laws, you have various rights in respect of your personal data. If you desire to assert your rights, please direct your request via e-mail or mail to the address indicated in section 1 above clearly identifying your person.
An overview of your rights follows below.
- You have the right to revoke your consents given at any time and with immediate effect.
- You have the right to information about the personal data stored about you.
- You have the right to data portability. This means that we will transfer your data in a machine-readable format within the statutory period.
- You have the right to rectify your personal data.
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is unlawful.
10. No automated decision making
There is no automated decision-making based on the personal data collected on this website.